Monday 4 May 2009

Tremiti on my mind

Only two days spent at the Tremiti Islands taste of eternity. Tucked away in their breathtaking nature it seemed to me the clock stopped away. The cries of the Diomedes and of the Seagulls, the real masters of the islands, excel among the sounds. Made deaf by their cries, made dumb by the wonderful landscape, I felt myself as on a movie set, far from the reality.

What took me there?
Certainly it was the initative of my friends from the Canoa Kayak Club Salento. But first of all it was my curiosity and my willing to change. The endless winter in the city and the daily troubles made my life sad and flat.

The Tremiti Islands satisfied my desires. Their small grandeur calmed down my children and my worried wife, and gave me a magic moment.



(For further photos taken at the Tremiti Islands please click on "Our Magic Moments")

No comments:

Post a Comment